Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Marbling Tag


The next step for the The Artist Circle Tag Workshop is to use shaving cream and color sprays to marblize our tags. I didn't have color sprays so I just drizzled acrylic paints on the shaving cream and then used a toothpick to make the design. Next I dipped the tags on the shaving cream and when I removed it this was the result. I scraped the SC off and back into the pan. I mixed the excess paint in so it was a smooth color with no design. I drizzled another color and repeated the process. I think I may need to do a few more tags or ATC backgrounds this way as I really like this technique.

4 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Trina.......your tags are great. Love the marbling....You go girl. Can't wait to see whats next.
Linda (Okla)

"Tyger" said...

Really, really love the results -- now I want to try it for myself! Question though, what do you use the tags for?

Trina said...

I don't know what we will do now that we have colored all 12 tags. Check back next week.

Heather said...

Your marbling turned out fabulous!